VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is a technology that uses the Internet to make local and International phone calls at 70% – 90% lower cost than local Telco Companies, or Free in many cases. Join millions of households and businesses using VOIP today to save on their telephone bills!
- VOIP cuts out the costs of a phone company completely – all you need is an Internet connection.
- You can choose to have a phone number from any area code, and make unlimited local and long distance calls for free using your own phone equipment.
- Services such as Caller ID, 3-Way Calling, or Call Forwarding that phone companies would charge extra for are also free.
- We arrange special offers to help small businesses.
- You can choose to have a phone number from any area code and make unlimited local and long distance calls.
Other FREE VoIP Benefits
VoIP SIP, IAX2 or IP PBX VoIP Account Registration – Sign-Up for DID Numbers and VoIP Calls to the United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean. Cut long distance call charges by 40% – 70% with TelNeT VoIP Call Services.
REGISTERED USERS LOG-IN: NEW USERS REGISTER HERE
VoIP Account Registration and Setup (One time setup fee – Requires Soft-Phone or Computer IP Phone/SIP Phone for desktop computer operation – Soft-Phone Software Application download included with FREE Call Credits on Account Registration):